Monday, July 17, 2006

Well Hi yall! After a lot of dern thought and a lot of dern pressure from friends, I thought I'd give this here blogging a try. I have many bugs to work out so yall will see some changes along the way. I reckon blogging is ok as long as people out there do not abuse the priviledge. Like most bloggers, I plan to share my thoughts all right. I plan to share those thoughts that usually cave in to political correctness. While I, like you, have opinions, I like to challenge people to justify their thinking. You and I are not lesser people because of the opinions we hold. Therefore, my blog along with my thoughts are not open for debate. Also, my blog is not designed as a "conform or be cast out" diary. Keep in mind, more and more people are resorting to blogging as a means to electronically document their own ideas that routinely bring judgement, correction, discipline from family, friends (only to lose some) employer, church, etc. Opinions reveal the character of the person who holds them. However, a person has no right to go beyond sharing those opinons. I will try to keep within the realm of the thought sharing process as I endeavor to "blog". See yall later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home