Tuesday, November 21, 2006


Merry Christmas But Don't Shoot!

Wow! I have been in the Christmas spirit since halloween. Everywhere I have been, I have been wishing everyone a "Merry Christmas". Thus far I have not been challenged from politically correct anti-Christian people. Just because you are not allowed to say "Merry Christmas" or you don't want to say "Merry Chirstmas" should not stop me from saying "Merry Christmas". Therefore, I am going to say "Merry Christmas" everywhere I go. I do not shoot anyone down for wishing me a Happy Hannukka, Happy Ramadan, Happy Kwanza, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversay, Happy Fourth of July, Happy Trails, Happy Hunting, Happy Cookout, whatever. I do believe Jesus is the Reason for the Season so Merry Christmas to all of you my darlings! I love Nativity scenes. I am suprised that political police have not declared it a work of art like they do everything else. Actually, with the thawt police's repulsion by a Nativity scene has created kidnappings of the baby Jesus from Nativity displays in and around Cincinnati. Knowwhatimeanvern? With such hostility toward the spiritual and traditional side of Chirstmas, Santa Claus may be in a witness protection program for all I know. I look for the Easter bunny to get the boot in the future. I can just hear the thawt police indoctrinating little kids perhaps by telling them Peter Cottontail was apprehended for terrorist acts by infecting marshmellow Peeps with HIV.

Oh heck, Merry Christmas and may you have a blessed Season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home