Saturday, November 25, 2006





Yall Come Back

And now we conclude our day. Indeed it has been a day of business. I was blessed to see my friend Jason though he is going through trials. If he is reading this let me just say I think all with be well with prayers and time. Hang in there my friend.

My friends who view my blog have lovingly harped as to why I have not appeared in my blog. Darlings? I'm the one behind the camera most of the time. I will sneak one in just for you. You owe me. I feel better dressed more appropriately when I'm exposed to the public. Most of all, I don't think anyone from church has ever seen me out of my make up or a dress.

Finally, for my cat loving friends, especially those of you in Cincinnati, often ask me what a typical day is like living with Moo and Teddy Bear. I assure you they own the place. I just clean and pay the bills. I hope these recent photos will show a typical day here. They also love when people go by the windows, call their names and wave to them.

Darlings, until the next dive bomb. We love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home