Wednesday, December 20, 2006


Christmas In Hiding

As I try to finish my role as domestic diva today, I ponder my attempt to hide for Christmas. What my darlings? Hide? Why would I hide? Well, being surrounded by politically correct Christmas interpretations, hateful shoppers, and just people in general, I crave the quite time. Of course I try to enjoy the traditional stuff and church services. I think when all is done and over, I will steal away, put up my "Gawn Fer The Holidays" sign on the door, round up Moo and Teddy Bear, fix some hot apple cider, light a candle, put "Polar Express" in the dvd player and enjoy. To be honest with you my darlings, I have been craving this special evening all year. I am really hoping for five hundred pounds of the new cherry cordial creme Hershey's kisses and snow on the ground. I think I stand a better chance of getting the kisses instead of the snow.

Only five more days 'til Christmas! Merry Christmas.

Until the next dive bomb my darlings-meow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home