Monday, December 04, 2006




Monday, Mission and Mama's Boy

Well my darlings, my "Mission With Power" was not as successful as I'm accustomed. To be honest, it was too dern cold for me. While I found no owls, kestrals were active but swift for the camera sensors in the extreme cold. Nonetheless, I always enjoy the open country. Better luck for me in the future I'm sure. I did, however, find a photo of me on a previous "Mission With Power". Actually, this was part of a photo workshop. I still much prefer to do the "Missions" alone as there is the obvious solitude.

I decided to go home, warm up and get started on my domestic goddess duties. As you may not be aware, when I do a major, major cleaning, my little darlings (not you darlings but my cat darlings) are always there. So take note of Teddy Bear, aka, "Mama's Boy" in this very antique industrial age cabinet. I turned my back and there he was just having a grand time wollering around in the drawer. He stayed there until he went to sleep.

Until the next dive bomb my darlings...meow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home