Monday, October 22, 2007



First Look

Here is a first look at my outdoor little darlins. Pebbles, the little black girl, was photographed through a glass door. This was the best shot I could get of her for now. She is squirmy when she wants attention. Butterscotch, the orange and white little girl, was a bit more accomodating for my camera. Right now, the darlins are absent due to current rain. Actually it has been raining for about three hours. I'm sure they will arrive as soon as the rain lets up. No complaints for now as I have not seen this much rain since March. I seen more of Brittany Spears on my dern t.v. than I have seen rain. I'll opt for the rain as it is far more useful. Then hopefully, Pebbles and Butterscotch will return for the night.

Until the next dive-bomb my darlins, MEOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home