Sunday, December 24, 2006


Please Leave Christmas Gifts Here

I awoke this morning to find more Christmas gifts at my door. I found a beautiful notebook and box of chocolates from a gentleman whom I pick on a lot! He was very thoughtful. Then I went to church for a wonderful sermon. Prior to services, I stood in as a greeter but received unexpected gifts. One of those gifts was about five pounds of the new cherry cordial Hershey's kisses from a gentleman whom I pick on a lot. Getting back to my door at home, I think for the fun of it, I will have Randyman Sign & Graphics design my door next year saying "Please Place All Our Christmas Presents Here" for all of the goodies left there for Moo, Teddy Bear and myself. Just kidding. The thoughtfulness of all my neighbors is a blessing and it is wonderful to have great neighbors.

Well my darlings, I wish the peace of God upon you this Season.

Until the next dive bomb my darlings-meow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home