Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Halloween. Final Thawts.

I've spent much of the day passing out treats. With all of the Halloween parties last night, people act as if they are drained today. I suppose they are in the right. This same exhaustion occurs after other celebrations. We are human and now have enough candy that will eventually turn up after the New Year with leftover Christmas candy. I will have time to go out and make sure my feline strays will be safe. I'm happy to announce that I found a home for the little black kitty, Pebbles, and she will be picked up this week. I still have to find a home for Butterscotch. Both little kitties have put on weight since they came under my wing not to mention become very spoiled. I can definitely say October started with a blast from De Roodneuzen of the Netherlands and will end with all my kitties (both indoors and outdoors) safe, fed and loved. Happy Harvest!

Until the next dive-bomb my darlins, MEOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home