Friday, January 01, 2010



One Dead Cat Mom


What a great day today! With no New Year's resolutions to deal with, I got on with the day. It is almost midnight. Snow can be seen falling under the street lights. The cold is bitter outside. Time for this tired 'ol cat mom to climb into bed with the Little Darlins and call it a night. Though Moo and Teddy Bear will rouse me back up with dive-bombs or other antics like belly rubs, fetching toys or whatever THEY want from me. I'm such a sucker. Over the past six years, I've learned to sleep when they sleep. I have no choice over cat matters such sleep. As a rule, when one owns indoor cats, one will never have a good night's sleep again. Regardless, the Little Darlins are still the loves of my life.




Until the next dive-bomb my darlins, sweet dreams and MEOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home