Thursday, December 28, 2006


Unannounced Dive Bomb

Whenever I shower or bathe, Moo and Teddy Bear are nearby. Madame has taught herself to stand in the dry spot of the shower and hope that I will toss a toy that she brought with her. Teddy Bear usually lays his little butt on the vanity. However, Teddy Bear got a bit bold and decided he would walk a lap around the bathrub. The little darling slipped and dive bombed himself into the bath water. Quickly and almost successfully jumping out, he slipped and fell in the bath a second time. I became worried as I can stand water very hot and the water may be too hot for him. Teddy Bear finally got out soaking wet and scared as this is the first time he fell in the bath. I put on my natural born swim suit, grabbed a towel and went after the little darling. Poor little feller looked like a very drowned kitty. I wrapped the towel around him and took him in my arms. He being docile allowed Mama to dry him off. He is back to being very bushy, sweet, spoiled but smelling like "Coast" Now that he and Moo have successfully been initiated in the bath, I'm sure both know when and where to not do their divebombs.

Until the next dive bombs my darlings-meow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home