Wednesday, January 10, 2007

OSU Fans, Get Over It!

Each year, it becomes clear to me why many Ohio State University fans wind up in jail. They are some of the sorriest, yet vicious fans in the United States. They are the Al Quida of all sports fans. Rarely have I seen OSU fans accept loss with grace. Based on the testimony of friends and alumni of OSU, fights commonly break out among OSU fans and the fans of the opposing team. For the past several days, I have grown tired of going about my personal affairs only to walk into a verbal argument with OSU fans and non-OSU fans. This is a big turn off for those of us who enjoy competition in sporting contests. OSU fans, face it; you lost to Florida. The game is over! When I say I am not a fan of either team, then that is what I mean. I do not need OSU fans chasing me down, challenging me because I am not a OSU fan. Leave it alone. You OSU fans are why I do not like your school nor your sports program. I think it is a shame that fans like you exist north of the Ohio River. Though not a fan of Ohio or Florida, I think it is just aweful that you criticize a state that you treat like it was Ohio's southern peninsula when it comes to your vacations Come on! Even a squirrel knows which side of a buckeye to eat and which side is poison. Perhaps if you change your team logo from a buckeye leaf to a orange barrel (Ohio is the construction orange barrel capital of the world) you might do well in the next Bowl game. Arrogance does not with contests. Skill, agility, conditioning, coaching, etc. wins contests. Furthermore, if you respect people who support teams other than yours, maybe I will have a better blog for you in the future. Remember, this blog is in response to how I have been treated like you in the past. The sad reality is you are not stupid and can do better. However, you choose to act like you get up in the morning without having your morning cup of Crisco. Whaaaa. Whaaaa. Whaaaa.

Until the next dive bomb my darlings-meow!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home